Ds7 steering sound

Hello everyone. I hear this kind of sound only when turning the steering wheel to the left. It doesn’t happen all the time. It doesn’t occur when I start the car while the engine is cold. Does anyone have any ideas?

https://youtube.com/shorts/UhquAlSdNHw?si=rN5L0gh8bvEJcaqB

Hello, replace the part number 5 in the picture on both sides and you will get rid of the problem. After replacing those parts, don’t forget to adjust the steering.

Hello. Thank you for your reply. Should I ask my parts dealer for the right tie rod end and the left tie rod end?

Yes, on both sides

I have a noise too, even though I can’t watch that YouTube video anymore. It sounds like well, sort of like rubber against rubber when I turn left or right. I think it also happens once the car has warmed up a bit. Maybe it’s the same issue you had, and those are the parts that need replacing at workshop?

DS7 Crossback from 2021