Useful features of the DS7

I’ve created a short video highlighting several useful, lesser-known features of the DS7.Video

6 Likes

Great! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of questions about my DS infotainment system.
Is it possible to watch videos on the original head unit? If so, is there any way to unlock Android Auto so that video apps can be used?
The display color is always the same every time I start the car. Is there any way to make it change automatically each time the car is started, or customize it?
Thanks in advance for any help!

About the ambient colors and screen color me i have it set it up for each drive mode different color (electric - blue / confort - purple / sport - red) on a DS4 Etense, i had for few months also ds3 opera and was not possible to do for each drive mode, but on ds4 is possible 100%

Yes you can, but only if the car is stationary/parked. Google announced that they will allow Youtube to be used when the car is parked, should be released soon.

I have got it to work with installng AABrowser on my phone and following video